This week we have four episodes!
· 1.13 - Little girl I wanna marry you
· 1.14 - Upping the ante
· 1.15 - Blinders
· 1.16 - Black eyes and broken hearts
· Smash taking steroids and him mum/the coach finding out. Is Smash sorry because he was 'cheating', or because they found out? Should coach have reported him? Do we feel sorry for Smash when the coach is punishing him and should we?
· Matt's dad leaving.
· Angela and Buddy: Tim helping out Tyra, Tyra standing up for her mum, Buddy only hiring her because he wants to do her.
· Jason and Lyla getting married. Why did he ask her, why did she say yes and then changed her mind, who's right, etc. Also the fight between Buddy and Jason.
· The Mayor asking Tami to help with her campaign. Is it because she thinks Tami's smart and awesome, or because she's the coach's wife, or both? On the Mayor being a lesbian: is it possible that in a town like Dillon, where everyone seems to know everything about everyone, nobody knew?
· Matt and Julie and the QB1 thing (and the rally girls thing). Misunderstanding, or is Matt at least a bit guilty?
· Julie and Tyra becoming friends and the Taylor's reaction. Plus, the stripping club scenes.
· Tim, Billy and their dad. Did Tim really need to go look for Walt, or was the signature just an excuse? General thoughts on Walt and his relationship with his sons. Also, is it just me seeing abuse subtext?
· Mac and racism. Should he have been fired? What do you think of the reactions of the characters (especially Smash)?
· The powder puff game. The Tyra vs. Lyla thing, coach being proud of Julie ♥ etc.
· Jason going back to school and all the problems of not fitting in, vs. being invited to Austin. Does he make the right decision? What do his parents think?
· The first game of the play-offs with the big fight.