This week's episodes:
· 1.17 - I think we should have sex
· 1.18 - Extended families
· 1.19 - Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes
- The Riggins: Walt's behavior, Tim's reaction, Tyra's involvement, Billy's awesomeness in the end.
- Julie and Matt (not) having sex & the Taylor's reaction
- Jason, Herc, training camp in Austin, Lyla and the adorable Suzy Q. Also, Jason not making the team: right or not? How does this affect him?
- Buddy cheating on his wife: should Pam forgive him? What if it had really been a one-time thing? Is Pam more worried about her reputation than anything else?
- Smash, Weaverly and her disease.
- Tim and Bo. And Tim and
- TMU's offer and Julie's reaction. What's more important: Eric's career, of Julie's happiness in Dillon?
- Tami and her new project: Tyra. How awesome is Tami from one to ten? (The right answer is 100, by the way ;)) How about Angela's reaction: is she trying to protect her daughter from failure, does she think Tyra can't do it, is it something else?
- Matt worried for the game & Jason helping. Squee'ing on Jason coaching Matt with Tim and Smash's help is encouraged. ;)
- Tim and Jason make up! Finally! Too soon? Too late? Can they really go back to the relationship they had before?